This is an ABA Ishtar Guide in Roblox!
ABA Ishtar Info
“The Goddess of Venus and the Heavens”, This is the seventh character in the fate roster, Ishtar was made by Melon_Sensei, AKA by the name of Par, Ishtar was released at the end of April, This character is extremely versatile and has a lot of mobility, If not it has the best mobility in the entire game.
ABA Ishtar Moveset
Kick Barrage – Does a barrage of kicks that deals 4 damage each that knockbacks at the last hit, This move is only good for poke damage or combo ending.
Manaa Combo – User upflings the opponent infront of the user and dashes up and does 2 kicks, This can use to start laddering or combo extending, Should never be used raw.
Base Ishtar Optimal Combos
ABA Ishtar Awakening Moveset
Kick Barrage – Does a barrage of kicks with a sword that guard breaks on first hit and knockbacks at the last hit, This is the same as base but its stronger.
Gemshot – Throws gems that explode in impact, This move deals alot of damage, This can be used a combo extender, This move has good range and is autotracking, It also does not ignore any terrain or obstacle.
Noble Phantasm – User gets the concept of Venus and loads it into the bow firing it and causing a huge explosion on impact, This move is Ishtar’s ult, It will mostly damage for 100, Only use this when you are guaranteed that your opponent does not have any iframes or no awakening, It has alot of startup.
Awakened Ishtar Optimal Combos
ABA Ishtar Tips
- Do not use starlight shot raw, It has a long startup, Its easily blockable.
- Always try to practice Manaa Blast Downsmash, Its your reliable guardbreak.
- Kick barrage should always be used if you want to gain hyperarmor, free damage or end a combo if needed.
- Manaa Combo has a small hitbox, Uptilting to Manaa Combo instantly can result in a miss.
- Ishtar is one of the fastest character, If not the fastest character in the game, Use that to your advantage.
ABA Ishtar Pros
- High Mobility
- High Damage
- Can pressure opponents easily
- Decent Cooldowns
- Has a reliable autoaim move if used properly
ABA Ishtar Cons
- Endlag moves
- Weird autoaim moves (Starlight Shot 2 might go to other players)
- Ultimate can sometimes go through walls
More Info about ABA
Basic Attack: Mouse1
Space+Mouse1: Aerial Attack
Combine Basic Attacks and Aerial Attacks to discover new combos. Use 1,2,3,4 for your character special moves.
Developers: Melon_Sensei, Chicken_Man, Snakeworl
Contributors: BIGPAPAMAUI, Sprano, K1LLUAA, Nilvaat, jjjakey, Kogrin, rikaid, Estheking, Ettheking, StormVegitto, Speciro
Originally posted on May 1, 2022 @ 3:43 pm