Fayrah Tutorial Dragon Adventures

(Last Updated On: February 19, 2022)
Png

Fayrah Tutorial Dragon Adventures:

  • 1. Go to Valentine’s Day World using this portal.
image 25
  • 2. Get Chocolate by completing a maze (5 Chocolates if you find them all), doing a time trial (3-5 Chocolates, depending on time) or harvesting the bushes (1 Chocolate).
  • 3. With the Heart Tokens you get from feeding your Dragons the Chocolates that they want, you can buy a Charmed Egg.
  • 4. From the Charmed Egg you have a 80% chance of getting a Taihoa, 15% chance of getting a Tarotta and a 5% chance of getting a Fayrah.
image 27
Valentine's Dragon Tarotta - Dragon Adventures - YouTube
image 28

https://www.roblox.com/games/2753915549/UPDATE-17-Blox-Fruits#

Check out more amazing guides like this on our site prorobloxguides.com.

Leave a Comment

Contact

nithin@prorobloxguides.com